For any technical issues, please call the Technology Help Desk at (815) 801-0140. If we are unable to take your call, please leave a detailed message and we will add your job to our job list or contact you for more information.
Support services are generally available Monday through Friday 7:00am to 4:00pmTom Elzen
Director of Technology
Support Services: Server and network maintenance, website, technology pricing, and purchasing, monitoring of acceptable use policies, Evaluwise, VersaTrans, Internet filter, Google Apps for Education, Cyber SecurityBarb Oberle
(815) 801-0140Support Services: Work order request processing, password reset (all systems), equipment inventory, loan, and repairJon Davidson
(815) 801-0142Support Services: Skyward (administrators and secretaries), SIS, document scanning, id card systemsNina WhalenComputer Technician
(815) 801-0145Support Services: All FSD145 Buildings, and CareerTec, Chromebook Management, Google Apps for EducationLance WheelerComputer Technician
Support Services: All FSD145 Buildings, and CareerTec, Chromebook Management, Google Apps for EducationPaul Hullinger
(815) 801-0144Support Services: All FSD145 Buildings, and CareerTec, Chromebook Management, Google Apps for EducationPatrick MugglerComputer TechnicianInternal: 12147
(815) 801-0147Kris ValkemaComputer TechnicianInternal: 41683(815) 801-0683Support Services: Freeport High School1:1 Support - by appointment only.Tim Mangan
Instructional Technology Coordinator
(815) 801-0146Support Services: Skyward (teachers and custom reports), Family Access, website, Schoology, acceptable use policies, Clever, and most other student software services and eBooks.
The Technology Department does not administer the following programs and services: Applitrack and AESOP (please contact Cheryl Morgan in the Human Resources Department), ALEKS (please contact Rick Eiler at Freeport High School), School Dude (please contact Deb Westmoreland at Buildings and Grounds).