We’re excited to announce our Wellness Program for the school year running September 2020 until May 2021.
This year we would like EVERYONE to participate as they are able. We have two different programs in place.
- Full-time employees who are enrolled in FSD145 healthcare (medical coverage - gold, silver or bronze) may participate to earn points towards rewards. All points must be submitted by 4:30 p.m., May 28, 2021 in order to be counted towards your reward. Those who have earned a reward will receive their gift card in the mail mid June.
- All employees whether enrolled in our healthcare or not may participate in the monthly challenges with a chance to win a prize. You must complete the challenge and turn in your documentation prior to the deadline to be a part of that drawing.
A few highlights of the Wellness Program:
- Biometric Screenings - Every person who is enrolled in FSD healthcare coverage (gold, silver or bronze) qualifies for a confidential biometric screening. Be watching your email for the dates/locations.
- Seminar Series of varied topics will be held virtually this year. Details coming soon!
- Wellness Fair - canceled for 2020/2021
- Incentive prizes
- Monthly challenges
Our employee wellness program is designed to encourage a healthy, active lifestyle which thereby reduces risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension and many other illnesses. If we work together, we can create a culture of wellness and lead by example to our students and the Freeport community.
NO POINTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MIDNIGHT, MAY 31, 2021.