At its regular meeting on March 15, 2022, the Freeport School District Board of Education:
Heard Superintendent Alvarado recognized student groups or their participation and achievements in local, regional, sectional, state, and national level competitions.
Received the Annual Financial Audit presented by Anthony Cerveni of Sikich LLP.
Received Numerous Reports that will be highlighted in the Board Meeting Minutes:
- Discipline Data Report
- Use of Physical Restraint
- FINANCE COMMITTEE: Monthly Financial Report, Updates, Auditor Report
- Enrollment and Transportation Center Update
- MTSS Implementation for FMS & FHS
- ELA Curriculum Review Plan
- CPI Training Agreement Renewal
- Assistant Director for Interventions & Inclusion
- 2022-23 Differential Request
- Job Description - Accounts Payable Clerk
- Job Description - Floating Custodian
- Job Description - Director of Facilities & Grounds
- Plumber Job Description
Took Action in Favor Of:
- Department Chair Job Descriptions Presented at the 3/1/22 Board Meeting
The public is always invited and encouraged to attend Freeport School District Board of Education meetings. The next scheduled regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 5, at 6:00 PM. Meetings can be accessed virtually and information on joining the meetings can be found here.