- Freeport Middle School
Return to Headlines
FREEPORT MIDDLE SCHOOL
DAILY STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
September 20th, 2019
- All pre-K through 8th grade students who wish to attend high school home athletic events must attend with their parent/guardian. Students must be with their parent/guardian in order to enter and must remain with them throughout the event. Any exceptions must be approved in advance by the high school administration by noon on the day of the event.
- All 5th through 12th grade students must also have their school ID card with them in order to purchase a ticket. Student ID's will be scanned prior to purchasing a ticket. Any student that is suspended, restricted, accumulated 3 tardies or 1 unexcused absence within the past 7 days will not be permitted to attend.
- Admission prices are $5 for adults, $2 for over 64, and students.
- ID’s were GREAT today! Keep up the good work.
- Ms. Mrozek will be hosting "After School Art" every other Friday throughout the school year--starting this week. All are welcome. Each session starts at 2:45 and ends at 4:00. This is a time for you to create a painting or drawing of your own choosing.
- Tutoring is every Monday and Wednesday. If you need any help with your work please join us!
- FMS Fall Picture retake day is September 30th.
- "Matilda books are ready for pickup! Please stop by Ms. M’s room (154) to check out your book! Our next meeting is Monday, September 23rd in my room 154. Looking forward to seeing you there!"
- The Boys and Girls Club will be having their Back to School Dance on September 27th, from 7:30pm-10:00pm. The cost is $2.00 for members and $3.00 for non-members. You must have your ID.
- Speech team will meet in room 156 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:45- 3:30. There is still time to join!
- FMS Delta Academy - Will meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday in FMS Conference room at 2:45 pm Permission slips are in the main office!!!