- Carl Sandburg School
Announcements for 3/9/20
CSS Shared Vision
In partnership with students, families and our community, we challenge all students to achieve excellence, become college and career ready, and make a positive impact in a global society.
We will show Pretzel Pride by being Safe, Respectful and Responsible at Carl Sandburg, at all times.
Siempre demostraremos nuestro Pretzel pride siendo cuidadosos, respetuosos, y responsables en nuestra escuela Carl Sandburg
- Lunch/recess -Be prepared to go outside for recess, but it will still be dependent on the weather.
- Anime club is having a t-shirt fundraiser to raise money for their club. They have created a pretzel pokemon character t-shirt. Order forms will be available in the office and in the art room. T-shirts will be $12 and can be worn as spirit wear for your uniform!
- FoR needs your help! FoR is collecting clear plastic bottles. If you want to help, place your empty bottles in our collection box near the Community Box during lunch! Have some empties at home? Bring them in and bring to Ms. Wallin, Ms. Wilson, or Mr. Kramer! Thanks - FoR Club
- SAIG Groups will begin on Tuesday, March 10.
- 5th and 6th grade boys and girls interested in Track need to meet in the cafeteria after school today, March 9th and bring running clothes for tryouts. Tryouts will conclude at 4:30. Fliers are in the main office.
- Middle level golf will be starting right after spring break with a parent meeting at FMS at 5:30pm on Tuesday, March 31st. If you are interested, please stop in the office and pick up a schedule sheet.
- We unfortunately fell short of our February PBIS goal of reducing negative hallway behaviors. With a couple weeks left until Spring Break, we will be focusing on behaviors that are seen as insubordination and disruptive conduct. Insubordination is defined as when a student engages in a refusal to follow directions or shows open disrespect to school personnel. Disruptive conduct is when a student engages in behavior that causes a substantial disruption to the learning environment. Focus on following expectations and being safe, respectful and responsible.
Today’s lunch: Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Picnic Box, or Salad Bar
Tomorrow’s breakfast: WG Funnel Cake or Assorted Cereal