Stacey KleindlPrincipalBlackhawk Elementary School(815)-email@example.comWork Information
Mrs. Stacey Kleindl is responsible for the general supervision of Blackhawk Elementary School. This includes providing instructional leadership while managing and promoting the educational development of each student and following all policies and procedures set forth by the Freeport Board of Education and the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Ensure that every child is prepared socially and academically for the world of today and tomorrow
- Monitor and supervise the use of the school's strategic plan
- Align curriculum and instruction to the Illinois Learning (Common Core) Standards
- Promote a safe learning environment
- Develop and maintain professional decision-making bodies to enhance student achievement
- Provide and promote leadership to support positive action for the achievement of district and building objectives
Mrs. Kleindl is a Freeporter and a former Blackhawk student. She is a school administrator offering over twenty years of extensive public school management and teaching experience. After attending Highland Community College and Northern Illinois University, she began her career teaching first and second grade in San Antonio, Texas. Three years later she moved back to Freeport and started teaching sixth grade at Carl Sandburg Middle School. After completing a Master's Degree in School Leadership through National Louis University, she became the assistant principal at Carl Sandburg. From 2009-2014, she was the principal at Carl Sandburg Middle School.
Mrs. Kleindl is a member of Illinois Principals Association and the Association for Middle Level Education.
- Working with youth
- Spending time with family and friends
- Reading and sharing books
- Doing crafts, DIY, and scrapbooking